EOS business coaches used a proven EOS system designed to produce Real, Simple Results. An EOS business coach receives very specific training in how to work as a small business coach.
They learn the details of the EOS system which is built on six key components designed to help business owners achieve the success they desire:
EOS business coaches are different from other small business coaches in the following ways:
- They are certified and receive extensive training on the EOS system
- Most EOS clients see a 20%+ bump in business traction in the first 90 days
- They are experienced in business and work with multiple clients
- They learn from other certified EOS business coaches
Details of the EOS System
EOS Certified Business Coaches are uniquely suited to teach, facilitate, and coach leadership teams through the EOS Process. They work with clients to establish measurable objectives and criteria for success.
They then implement the proven EOS business system which is designed to strengthen the leadership teams of emerging businesses. The EOS Model is a complete set of concepts and tools that has been used to help thousands of other business owners. It consists of the following elements:
- Vision - Get everyone in the organization on the same page. Make sure all employees know exactly where you are going and how you expect to get there.
- Data - Base decisions on facts. Cut through feelings and assumptions to get at the real fact based information and objective numbers.
- Process – The real “secret sauce” in the EOS system is getting at the “secret ingredient” of a client’s business. Systemizing what you do will lead to consistent results in the future.
- Traction – is all about discipline and accountability. The EOS system works best when it is followed with almost religious conviction.
- Issues – Identify problems early and deal with them using a proven EOS methodology – Find them, set them up and knock them down.
- People – Everyone understands that businesses rely on people to make things happen. Surround yourself with great people and you achieve your vision.
EOS Business Coaches Facilitate Success
Using the EOS System, EOS business coaches use a proven set of exercises to obtain the information they need from the leadership team and other employees. They are trained to ask the right questions and observe what is really happening inside of a business.
They also customize the EOS business system to the specific needs of each client and know how to maximize the system to deliver measurable results.
Because they use a proven system, EOS business coaches are dramatically different from other business consultants who are often learning on the job and wasting a lot of valuable time searching for a methodology that will work for each client.
Using the proven system, EOS business coaches follow six key guiding principles to deliver Real, Simple Results. They work with the senior leadership team of emerging companies and customize the system to the needs of each client.